Who we are
For 50 years, SOFIC has stood out as one of the most important companies in the world specialising entirely in manufacturing dental injection devices.
Located in Mazamet (France), it employs 46 people devoted to the development, manufacturing and sale of top-end dental needles.
Throughout its history, QUALITY has always been SOFIC’s leitmotif. But what exactly does QUALITY mean in relation to SOFIC needles?
QUALITY THAT SERVES YOUR NEEDS: Greater understanding of the market’s needs and regulatory requirements
- Regular market studies
- Safety needs: the launch of SOFICONCEPT (a secure injection device)
- Improved comfort: launch of the XL needle (the internal diameter of the cannula is wider)
QUALITY FOR SECURE, RELIABLE PRODUCTS
- Production control: each device coming off the production chain undergoes checks during the process
- An annual audit by a notified organisation (BSI): ISO 13485 certification, compliance with European Directive 93/42/EEC
- Products authorised by numerous Health Authorities worldwide
QUALITY DEVOTED TO ACHIEVING ONGOING IMPROVEMENTS
- Since 2010, SOFIC has had a Research & Development Centre for product innovation and improving manufacturing processes.
- SOFIC conducts an annual satisfaction survey. The feedback from this is used as the basis for improving products.
QUALITY FOR ACHIEVING ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLINESS:
- A pioneering company in this field: it obtained ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System) in 1998
- 2016 : orientation towards a HEQ approach.